20 Little Things I Learned to Love Again
1. It’s Ok to cry even at emotional things on tv
2. Watching cartoons
3. Laughing while watching cartoons
4. Being the “better person” takes a lot of energy
5. Saying what’s on my mind is way to let it go
6. Understanding that I can always have it my way
7. Sharing the cake is even sweeter
8. Not spending a fortune on clothes just to impress
9. Looking like you did for a lot less is always best
10. The words “I love you” will always mean something to someone even if you don’t mean it
11. Knowing someone who loves you always makes me feel like a teddy bear
12. For every strong person, there’s someone who is weak to protect
13. Making funny faces in a mirror is completely normal
14. So is talking to yourself
15. Knowing that those outside looking inside your are the crazy ones
16. Learning a new language that you made up and only you know the translation
17. Passion is what keeps me alive
18. Believing in someone or something greater than me keeps me grounded
19. Wisdom comes from the mind; dumbness comes from the ass
20. Knowing that you’ll never be able to be perfect and flaws make you who you are
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Show someone that you care, even if its random.
i haven’t had a cellphone for almost a year… maybe i should restart my plan.