Accessory Basics: 10 Basic Accessories, One Size Fit Fabulous
- Everyday Tote Bag: This is what you keep your everyday items in.
- Belt: Go for something that can be wore to hold your pant or cinch a top.
- Sunglasses: Fashionable eye protection but if you can’t wear shade get transition lens for your glasses. No one will know the difference when your outside.
- Scarf: To keep you warm and a quick style accessory.
- Hat: Easy fix to a bad hair day.
- Statement Ring: The goal for this ring is when you have it on, you don’t need to wear anything else. Plus, it makes a great conversation starter.
- Everyday Ring: A basic ring to have on for everyday glam.
- Basic Bracelets: That goes with everything day or night.
- Day to Day Necklace: Same reason as the ring but get a bunch of them and don’t spend too much money for it.
- Occasional Necklace: Make it old Hollywood stunning piece that could silence a room.
Optional Earrings: As you may see that I didn’t put earrings as part of the basics because this totally up to you. Personally, have stopped wearing earrings years ago because I replaced them for pink colored eyeshadow. I prefer for someone to look at my eyes (not to mention, that I have dreadlocks and more people are interested in that than whats on my ears.) So, your a fan of earrings go for it! They are many styles and trends from simple to major fabulous.
Mix and match your accessories but don’t over do it. Less is more.