6 Ways to Survive Final Exams
My first set of final exams are tomorrow and Thursday. Trying not to freak out but at the same time studying very hard. I know many of you may also have finals around this time and probably sweating like mad. Don’t panic! Here are a few tips to take the stress out of finals:
- Study in Bursts: Don’t try to stuff all the information in your head at once. Study in short bursts of about an hour or two then stop. Let the information soak in before starting again.
- Relax: Take a day off or even the rest of the day off. Relaxing can help with stress also help you sleep at night.
- Review Instead of Studying: You “studied” all semester long now that finals are here its time for review. Study only the parts you don’t know or understand. Study groups are great too!
- No Cramming: I personally hate cramming. It doesn’t help and you will go blanket during an exam
- Take Your Time: No one is perfect but you want a passing grade, right? So in order to do so, take your time reviewing and while you take your exam.
- Do Your Best: Do as much can your brain will allow on one question. Write everything down even if you think its wrong. You never know, your professor may give you partial points that will help you pass the exam!
What are your best tips for getting through final exams?
Fashion Buying 101
Know excel! It will save you a lot of tears and headache later. Calculating OTBs and Distributions is going to kill your calculator.
I spent the whole making calculations for my merchandising/buying class. Looking like a bright future if I can memorize these formulas. Passion to becoming a buyer has just got stronger!
Soon to be my job in 2 years!